Google AdSense is the best way to earn big money

Google Ad Sense is the easiest way to earn big money. Whether you are a blogger, a website owner or an app maker, all that you need to do is to sign up for a Google AdSense account. Once approved, you can start running ads on your blog or on your website, and start earning money. Nothing can be simpler or easier than this.

In 2015, the Google AdSense pay out was an incredible $10 billion. You too can get a small slice of these earnings. After all, Google has one million plus advertisers across the world.

The best thing is that Google does not discriminate between publishers. It is immaterial whether you are big or small, an established website or a start up, a blogger or an e-commerce portal. Google AdSense is made for all of you.

# How much does Google pay you

Your earnings are directly proportional to your page views, the popularity of your content, the number of Google ads you run and their placement. Google is extremely generous when it comes to sharing.

This is what you will earn if you run these two products:

1. Google Ad Sense for Content: If you run Google text/image ads on your website then your share is 68%. The remaining 32% is kept by Google. For instance, if at the end of the month your earnings from Google Ad Sense are 100 dollars then Google will transfer 68 dollars into your bank account. No questions asked.

2. Google Ad Sense for search: Here the share is more equitably divided. Publishers who run Google Ad Sense for search get 51% of the earning. The remaining 49% is kept by Google. However, Google does not pay for searches conducted from the Google search box placed on your site. You are paid only if a user clicks on an advertisement on the search page.

There are three other Google Ad Sense products that bring you money. These are: Google Ad Sense for Mobiles, Google Ad Sense for videos and Google Ad Sense for hosted domains (search).
However, Google does not specify the share of the publisher for these products “due to different costs of developing and supporting these products”.

# How is your Ad revenue calculated

This is more complicated. Google uses several variables to arrive at your monthly earnings.

1. Type of ads: The first is the type of ads that you choose to display on your websites. You can display ads that are paid when users click them or you can display ads where payment is based on impressions. The earning is different in each case. The good thing is that all ads compete in an ad auction. The ads that get displayed on your blog or website are the ones where the advertiser has placed the highest bid. Your earnings therefore automatically go up.

2. Pricing of ads: There is absolute standardisation in the appearance of ads. But each ad has a different price. This price is decided by the advertiser, who also has the option to change it during the course of the campaign. It’s your luck which ad gets clicked. If a user clicks on a 5 cent per click ad then you get 3 cents for each click. If, however, the advertiser is paying 100 dollars for each click then your share will be a smart 68 dollars.

However, one thing is for sure. You only stand to make money if you run Google Ad Sense ads. Follow Google and “Sign in to find out how much you will earn”.

# How to know what you have earned

You can learn about your earnings from the Google AdSense website. To do so, sign in to your AdSense account, and click the gear icon. Select Settings. On the sidebar, click Account Information which is listed under “Account”.
You will see your share of earnings listed next to “Active products.”

Says Google, “The best way to find out how much you’ll earn is to sign up and start showing ads on your webpages. There’s no cost, no obligation, and getting started is quick and easy.”

Yes, indeed. You stand to lose nothing; only gain.

About Sunil Saxena 281 Articles
Sunil Saxena is an award winning media professional with over three decades of experience in New Media, Social Media, Mobile Journalism, Print Journalism, Media Education and Research.

1 Comment on Google AdSense is the best way to earn big money

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.